Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Still alive...

Yes people, all six followers, I am still alive!

Time just seems to be flying by. I have neglkected this blogging thing over the past few weeks and have not mentioned much about my overseas trip to the UK, which I've been back a month from already. Time just honestly seems to be flying by.

The trip was absolutely awesome!!!!! I really had a great time. Wales was great, all the places we saw were great! I enjoyed seeing Wales though, I was surprised by what I saw. I didn't expect that at all. Edinburgh is also an awesome city, another place I enjoyed visiting and spending far too little time at. Ninnles, you are definately lucky to be living their at the moment.

I got a chance to catch up with one of my good school mates while in London. Stephen, thanks for an awesome time at the little pub up the road. (Not that Stephen reads my blog). I'll post some photo's sometime.

The Confederation Cup starts this weekend, and will be attending a game or two next week - totally looking forward to this....

7 comments:

Keith said...

Good to hear from you- although I have no room to talk! I have enjoyed looking at your photo's on Facebook!

Which games are you going to? I managed to secure a ticket for Sunday's opener at Coca Cola Park and I think Brazil vs US at Loftus.

My catch of the lot is a ticket to King's Park for the Springboks vs British and Irish Lions next Saturday!

Unknown said...

Woohoo! He blogs again! Edinburgh is an amazing city you're right and Wales has an undeniable charm about it.

I don't think Stephen reads my blog either and I'm family!

Manda said...

My husband and I loved Edinburgh when we were there, such a beautiful city. Thanks for the update... I know I'm bad at it too. Life is just so busy.

Miller said...

Glad to see you are all still following. I'll try be a bit better.

Miller said...

Hey Keith, those are an awesome set of tickets you have managed to gather up. Jealous about the Boks/Lions game!!!!!

We are going to watch US-Italy and US/Brazil, both at Loftus. It's going to be great.

Really envious about the Boks game though.....

Miller said...

Hey Ninnles, Wales does have that charm. So I shouldn't feel out by Stephen not reading my blog then...

Miller said...

Hey Manda, thanks for popping in for the update. How is Elijah doing???? Getting big I'm sure.