Monday, August 3, 2009

a FREEZING weekend...

This weekend was probably the coldest weekend I've had in a long time. I don't think I can remember it being that cold anytime before. Perhaps it's the age thing. You feel the cold more as you age. That can't be it though as I would then have to admit that I am ageing. Whatever it was, it was freezing. The highest I saw my cars temperature gauge go was 8 degrees, and that was at about half past two.....what it didn't show was the wind chill factor. I think it wiped out the eight degrees and some....
It was so cold and to top it off the rain came down on and off the whole day. Nothing like wet cold weather. It was so cold that the rain that had fallen on the trampoline froze. The pic was taken at about 2 in the afternoon....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You thawed out yet?

Miller said...

I had until this morning came around and started the big freeze again....