Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Time flies by...

I can"t believe that time flies by so quickly!

Over a year has passed since the last post... and out of the blue last night my wife says to me that I should start blogging again. This got me thinking back to how much time I used to spend blogging and how much fun I had thinking about what I was going to blog about.

Life moves so fast and we get so busy, and before long you have stopped doing the things you enjoy and forget about what is really important to you! So, I think I am going to make a concerted effort to get back to blogging and focus on the things that really mean the most to me that I have neglected over the past year.

More to come in the next couple of days on me and my family...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! Welcome back!!!

Hayley.

Miller said...

Thanks Hayley.

Unknown said...

Welcome back! You've almost inspired me to start again...