Thursday, May 14, 2009

Reality with a BANG!

I know it has been a while since the last post... the reason is the overseas trip! What a blast!!!!!
I had a really awesome time. More info and pics will follow. But this week is just flying by and I'm still trying to catch up after being away for two and a half weeks.

When I have managed to catch my breath a little, I'll post a little more, but for now just a very big THANK YOU to Mom and Dad for making the trip possible in the first place.... words will never be able to explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To Hayley and Francios for looking after our little and not so little munchkins as well as the maid, dog and DRAMA while we were having a jol! THANK YOU GUYS for all you did for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not an easy job taking on a kid for two and a half weeks, nevermind three, a dog and a maid, and some!

This week has been back to reality with a BANG!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing some travel tales!