Sunday, May 17, 2009

A week gone already...

A week has gone since we returned from our overseas trip. HELL it was busy and the time has just flown. This weekend I got to see Devon play a soccer match, not his first as we were away for that unfortunately, but we got to see him play. I think he spent more time standing still or talking to his friend than running after the ball and attempting to kick it. However, I do recall him making contact with the ball and a couple of shins at some point. It was a special time for us though....

The rest of the weekend was spent with friends and family. I got time to start sifting through some of the trip photo's, but not enough to sort them out and blog about though. That will come in good time.

Tuesday is going to be a great day, I'm headed to watch an IPL cricket game, which should be a blast.

Enjoy the week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So is it good to be home? How did the marathon go?

Miller said...

I would much rather be on holiday, but it is good to get back to the kids...