Tuesday, December 2, 2008

British Tour update...

Just to let you all know that I'm still so excited.......

I figured I needed a passport if I was to travel, so today I went and stood in ques at the Department of Home Affairs to apply for my passport. I'm sure glad that that process is over. Now it is just a case of hurry up and wait! They said anything from three weeks and it should be ready. Well hello, it is Christmas time which means going onto skeleton staff, and that means it should take longer than usual. So I am not counting my chickens. I guess it will not be ready so soon. I have time on my side - for now.

Still not time to pack yet.... I'll keep you updated!

4 comments:

Keith said...

Well Mark you are making me jealous, I am honestly already planning my next trip to the UK- probably be there for Christmas 2009. Anyway at least you can choose you own Spurs mug! I look forward to the build up.

Miller said...

Thanks Keith. I'm really so excited. We land on the Friday morning and then it's straight to White Heart Lane. Do not pass go, do not collect the R200. Their sre going to be lots of build up posts as the excitement builds.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark Guess who is this??? Great you went for your passport!!! You won't be going if Lindsay doesn't get hers!!!! Ha Ha. Love mom

Miller said...

Thanks for that Mom!
If we wait for Lindsay we'll never go- kidding!