Thursday, December 4, 2008

Not your average 60!

Saturday is just around the corner, which means we are off to the coast (Kwazulu-Natal North Coast) for a week. The main reason for this holiday is that my father-in law has a birthday on Sunday. The whole family is getting together for this occassion. He turns 60 on Sunday. When I get to 60 i want to be just as able and active as Dad is. Yes, that is him on the rides at Sun City a month ago when we went for my sons birthday. He runs daily and is always looking for a marathon to run. When the kids are around, he will be the first to take them for a walk or play with them or ride bikes or simply entertain them. He is ENERGY!

I'm sure there will be future posts about this 60th birthday on Hayley and Francois' sites once the birthday is over. So tune in for more on this remarkable man.

I know I'm getting in early, but Happy 60th Dad!

No comments: