Sunday, February 22, 2009

A weekend with a difference...

This weekend was something different from the usual weekend in our household. Not much has changed in the sleep department though!

Saturday morning I had to get out of bed unusually early to take Mom and Dad to the airport.... off to Cape Town they were... and how I wished it was me! The rest of the day was pretty relaxing, watching some TV, cleaning the outside furniture, potted in the garden and just enjoyed being home for a change. In the evening we had a couple of friends over for a braai. This meant time to catch up. The Super 14 was on, and that's were I'm lleaving this one. Clearly Lions can't swim in a Shark Tank!

Today was soooooo chilled. A quick breakfast at Wimpy and lots of relax time. The A1 GP was in Gauteng at Kyalami, so I managed to catch a bit of it on the telly. The kids got to swim at Granny and Gramps's house even though they are away. Later on in the afternoon I went to Ebotse Golf Estate with one of the friends from last nights braai. They bought a stand there this week, so we went to check it out. That place is something special....
Lindsay is sitting at the dining room table doing school work. This is not the usual!!!

I also came across a new follower to my blog today, so check out her blog when you get a chance.

I hope you all, (all six of you that follow this blog), have a good week!

I know it is going to be a good week in our family, as the running golfer and everything in between are relocating to just around the corner. Yip around the corner, less than 1km away!