Friday, June 20, 2008

My World...

Welcome to my world.

I have been married to my wife for the past 6 years (almost) and have three wonderful children, Kyle, Devon and Adam. Each of them fill my life with something very special.
Being in education I enjoy the holidays the most as this is the time I get to spend with my family...if only we didn't have to work at all.

I must have the weirdest, funniest most loving and suppotive family in the world.... but hey i guess we all think that.
I am a Tottenham Hotpurs fan and have to put up the rest of the family (and I mean the rest of them-all of them) being Man Utd supporters/fans. Nothing like supporting the under dog. hey but what would life be without a challenge. When it comes to rugby once again I support the underdog (The Lions) while rest support W.P or the Sharks. Thank the pope we do not have any Bulls fans in the house.

I have a number of good friends, that often get together to support the Bokke or any occassion if I have to be honest. None of them are shy of a beer or two.

My Brother and Sister in lawlive in Somerset West, A good place to be near the heart of the countries finest winefarms... we'll be down to see them shortly.

Family, friends, sport! That is what life is about.