Saturday, September 20, 2008

A family update...

Things have been rather hectic in the household of Miller of late. Work has taken up much of my time this last week, thus being the reason the blogging came to a bit of a stand still. But the weekend is here in full swing and that is always a good time to catch ones breath and enjoy family life.

Today I tried to spend some time watching Kyle play cricket, as this was his last game of the season. He played wicketkeeper for the "A" side and took 2 stumpings. Batting he made 11 runs with two glorious 4's in his innings.

I took Devon with me to watch Kyle, and he is always a busy body, running round or talking the hind leg off a donkey.

Adam is just Adam. He cut a tooth on Thursday morning and has been a little happier since then and sleeping a bit better at night.

Then there is my wife. Tomorrow we are celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary. Over the past 6 years of marraige we have been blessed to share some awesome moments together. I could not have wished to have spent these times with anyone more special. We have had the priviledge of being blessed with wonderful kids that bring us so much joy and happiness. Yes we have had those difficult times, those quarrels and those wars, but at the end of the day we are the best of friends, companions and still very much in love. To my soul mate - Happy Anniversary for tomorrow and I look forward to the rest of our lives together.

No comments: