Friday, September 12, 2008

I made it...

The weekend IS here!!!! I made it to the weekend. A day or so ago it seemed so far off, but it is finally here, and i am going to enjoy every minute of it. I think the wolf from the three little pigs has been around, because the rain which was looking so promising has huffed and puffed away! (Darn, I'll have to wait a little longer to smell the sent of the first rains, and the cleansing that it brings.)

I wish time would just slow down for the weekend, so that we could enjoy it a little longer.

3 comments:

The Running Golfer said...

Hey, where you?

Miller said...

I'm here. Where are you?

Manda said...

I love black and white photography as well. Elijah is doing pretty good with solids...we've only tried butternut squash and carrots...so far so good.

I am not looking forward to teething at all!!