Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our house is so quiet....

Our house is extremely quiet at the moment and has been since last night. It will remain quiet for the next two or so days. The reason for this unusual silence is that Devon is away. Yes, my four year old is away from home.

Devon has gone on holiday early with Granny and Grampa - this can only mean one thing - Trouble. I guess he is being spoilt and allowed to get away with murder at the moment. The wife and I are not used to having him away and the silence. This is the first time that he has been away from us. They have gone to the Kruger National Park till Friday and then we will be meeting them in the Berg on Friday afternoon.

We can't wait to break this silence...... we miss you munchkin.

2 comments:

The Running Golfer said...

I`m sure he`s having the time of his life. Damn, I would have the time of my life if I was with Mom and Dad now!

Miller said...

He is having a blast!!!!!