Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's the weekend ...

So I've just got to get through a bit of a hectic day tomorrow and then the weekend is here. I can't wait to just sit down and relax and catch up with my wife and little ones. At the moment we are not seeing much of one another as we are all extremely busy. Hopefully this weekend will give us the opportunity to touch sides.

I actually wish the first rains for the sping/summer would grace us with their presence this weekend. that would make it a great weekend! Unlike my family in the Cape who are wishing all the wet weather away right now.

3 comments:

The Running Golfer said...

We have 3 days of sun before the rain hits again on Sunday. I must be honest, I love the rain, nothing better.

Hayley said...

Hey,we saw the sun today!

Miller said...

We saw the clouds today, then out came the sun and frightened off the rain. Doesn't look like the rain is going to be here this weekend after all. Enjoy your three days of sun.