Monday, January 12, 2009

Back on the road!

Once again my running has taken a turn for the worse in the past couple of months. However, I am going to make a concerted effort to maintain the start I have made to this new running season. Comrades is a month earlier this year which means I am about a month behind where I should be. This might take some toll on race day if you are going for specific time goals, so i will only worry about that closer to the time.

I have started this year off with a 15km run, in just fraction over 90min, which is not ideal, but I then followed it up a week later with a 21km run in under 2 hours(I'm much happier with that). Now all i need to do is continue the day to kilometers and all will fall into place. I am convincing myself that I am motivated, and ready!

3 comments:

The Running Golfer said...

I hate you....

I did 5km`s yesterday and 5 this morning and nearly died.

Miller said...

That's good broer! keep it going!

Manda said...

Sounds like you have a handful! Elijah is there too...he has bumped his head way too many times! We finally rearranged our living room furniture so he had more room to crawl. How old is Adam now...I thought he was just a few months older than Eli.

Way to go with the running!!