Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A quick update...

I've been at my new job for a week tomorrow. All seems to be going well. There is always that finding your feet and learning the systems phase when starting somewhere new, but all is well. The people I work with seem to be friendly, and a much younger bunch than at my previous place.

I watched the inauguration of Barack Obama this evening, that was totally awesome. I can't believe so many people braved the cold to get out their ans show support for their new leader. Good luck to President Obama and the Americans for the next term of office.

I'm still trying to plod along the road and get some running training in.... and lets leave it their shall we!

My children have started a new year at school and all seems well at this early stage. We have not been called to the office yet to face any music, nor have we had tears on the way to school. This bodes well for the school year ahead.

3 comments:

Keith said...

I am glad things are going well and I am sure that the running will pick up. I am also battling to get onto my bike at present and finding it frustrating.

The Running Golfer said...

Good stuff!

Miller said...

It is frustrating, I wish I could kick my own butt sometimes!