Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Work, play and chill time!

The start to the new year at school has been rather busy, and all is going well. The weekends seem to come around quickly and vanish twice as fast. Before you know it you are back at work and headed for the next one.

This weekend we decided to go to the zoo. It is not my favourite place to go after running a 21km two hours before, but hey! It was actually quite enjoyable, and the kids had a whale of a time!

I also had time to catch up with friends of ours Mike and Kirsten this weekend over a braai. I had not seen them in a while so catching up was most relaxing and enjoyable. You need time to just chill every now and then.

A couple of weeks ago I discovered a a tv show called the "FRINGE". I'm not a sci-fi fan at the best of times but this program has me hooked. If you haven't seen it, check it out! Thursday evenings at 21h30 on MNET.

No comments: