Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Update and more!

A hang of a lot has happened since the last time I got behind the PC and did any blogging. We have moved into a new year - Happy New Year everyone, I hope it is a good one for you all. I have travelled over 14 hours in one trip to get back home after a wonderful holiday and Christmas with the family! Thanks everyone for making it so memorable and enjoyable. The Proteas have taken a 2-0 lead in the Cricket being played against the aussies!

My wife has turned another year older - Happy Birthday my love. I know that your birthday didn't start off too great but I hope it got better and more enjoyable as the day progressed.

I have managed to get a stiff upper arm playing wii tennis - what a lot of fun and laughter!!!

My Passport has arrived, I am going to collect it tomorrow morning!!!!!

Spurs have bought Defoe back to White Heart Lane!

Spring cleaning has been the order of the last two days. Why is it that every new year people have the urge to spring clean? It was a rather useful exercise though. It is rather tiring though.

I have run a 10km and a 15km race since the last post. No training mind you, just put on the shoes and head for the start line- not a good idea if the course is rather hilly and your brother in-law is in a mood to dash full steam ahead for the finish line to finish some unfinished business.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Was wondering when you were gonna be back!

The Running Golfer said...

Niiice, Wii Tennis rocks! Good move in bringing Defoe back, a very good player.