Saturday, March 21, 2009

The countdown...

The holiday is just around the corner. 32 days!
Yip, that's right about a month to go. I spent last night chatting to one of my old school buddies who has moved to the UK(11 years ago) and that got me excited about my upcoming UK holiday. Not that I wasn't excited already. Now I'm even more so. I surfed the net to find info on where we are going to be staying . It is going to be a total blast.

It turns out my old school buddy owns a wine shop that is 0.2 miles away from the hotel we are staying in. I'll definitely be stopping by!

Today is my brother in-laws birthday. A big Happy Birthday to you... 37 today!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Like the new look!

Miller said...

Thanks Hayley. Thought it was time for a change.

Manda said...

Love the new layout! Elijah has only taken 4 steps at one time on his own. He's getting there though. I'm hoping he will walk by his first birthday (4.20.09). It is so fun that Adam was walking for his.