Sunday, March 29, 2009

Awesome weekend....

So this weekend was totally awesome for me. I have been totally spoilt in my terms (and my wife's). Thanks Love!

To start off with school holidays started off on Friday, which means that I get a chance to spend time with the family and not have to worry too much about work for the next two weeks at least.

Secondly, on Saturday I spent the day at Kyalami, those that know a little about motorsport will know all about Kyalami (South Africa's premier motor racing circuit). More about this in another post, with photo's.

And, thirdly I got to go and watch the second twenty/20 international between South Africa and Australia. South Africa won the first match on Friday night, quite nail biting, but did it any way. You would expect Australia to come out fighting in the second and final challenge in the twenty/20 format of the game, which they did. However SA seem to be on top form and produced the goods, and produced the goods they did. Now for the ODI's!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So now you on holiday you going to blog more?

Miller said...

I'll try. Sometimes I get the "BLOCK"!