Sunday, March 8, 2009

The weekend...

Friday was a busy day as I had to rush from a meeting for school and then tackle the Friday afternoon traffic through to Bedfordview to see the company that has contracted us to supply them with coffee and machines as spoken about previously.

Saturday was the CANSA Shavathon day - an initiative whereby you shave off or colour your hair in support of those who have cancer. So in support I shaved my hair. Not entirely off but short.
My wife had a funday at school all day Saturday so the kids and I wondered on down to support the school function. Loads of fun was had by all. Well done love, I know it was a long day for you!

Today was a braai for my Dad's birthday. We spent time with my brother, which I don't do often, but when I do I am always guaranteed of a laugh. Today was no different!

Now I'm off to sleep as another busy week is apon me. Good luck for your week ahead, I hope it is a good one.... especially for my broer who starts a new job tomorrow.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Seems like you had a good weekend. Good on you for also supporting CANSA! Hope your week is a good one.

Miller said...

Thanks Keith. Hope you have a good one as well.