Thursday, March 12, 2009

Our little one turns 1...

Today was a very special day in our household....

Adam turned 1....

Yip, our little one turned a year old. Today we spent some time remembering how we were preparing for his arrival. Then we remember how much joy he has brought us over the past year. Our household will never be the same again.

A few days ago, literally a few, he started taking his first steps and is now up to about 10 steps at a time without aid.

Happy 1st Birthday Adam!

Although it was Adam's birthday today another special BIRTH day was taking place. My wife's best friend from school Penelope and her husband Richard welcomed Luke into the world today. He was due to be born in about a week or so's time but today was his day.... Welcome Luke!

Today IS a very special day!

4 comments:

Keith said...

Happy Birthday Adam. Mark-Congratulations to You and Lindsay on a wonderful family. The picture of Adam is really cute!

The Running Golfer said...

We had a great time last night! Adam even stopped eating for 15 minutes. I promise, I saw it....

Miller said...

Thanks Keith. He is quite cute, even if I say so myself.

Miller said...

It was a great time Faf. I think everyone had fun. I think I saw him stop eating for a brief time too.