Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Last week and Next week...

Last week was an awesome week for the following reasons:

  1. It was the Easter weekend.
  2. I was on holiday with the family.
  3. I had an awesome time with the family.
  4. I had a great time with some friends
  5. Our son gave the most special grace at the table for Easter lunch on Sunday.

So those are some of the things that made last week so awesome. No.5 on the list is by no means the least special thing on the list. It was his grace that he said, totally off the cuff. The whole table was in tears. Something so special out of of 4 year olds mouth!

Next week:

  • Back to work tomorrow :(
  • 3 day week :)
  • Weekend is around the corner!
  • 8 days till our overseas trip!!!!!
  • More sport on TV and the start of the IPL this weekend!
  • Voting next Wednesday...

Yip you read right, 8 days till we head off on our long awaited overseas trip. Time has flown by so quickly. It is nearly time to bring out the suitcases and pack. The excitement is really starting to set in, and so is the reality that our children are staying behind. They will be okay. No, they will be fine. No, they will be spoilt rotten, they are staying with their Aunty Hayley and Uncle Faf.

A busy week ahead...

2 comments:

Keith said...

You are making me jealous- I have to wait till December to go to the UK.

But you must go and enjoy yourselves!

Miller said...

Thanks Keith. I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm glad you are still around, I thought ou had given up blogging!