Saturday, April 4, 2009

Something special!

I cannot take credit for this post, and some of you might of come across it before. But just in case , and by the slightest chance you haven"t, then this is for you. I was listening to a minister preach on another blog the other day and just heard little snippets. My wife was the one that was listening with great enthusiasm and concentration. I happened to pick up on something about Laminin Protein Molecules.
Not knowing much, in fact nothing at all about these molecules, I decided to google the idea. I soon became aware of the greatness of the whole matter.
It turns out that Laminin Protein Molecules are the molecules that act as glue to hold all of the cells/molecules that hold you and I together, to make up the matter that we are as a being, as an entity. So to say the least they are quite important!

God is our creator , and we all know that Jesus died on the cross for us. Keep in mind the symbol of the cross. When we look at the Laminin Protein molecule what do we notice....

It's make up is in the shape of the cross. The picture on the left is the structure of the Laminin Protein Molecule , and the image on the right is an actual image of the previously mentioned molecule.
How awesome is this????

10 comments:

Keith said...

Thanks for this, I have never heard of this. It is amazing! Very appropriate for this week!

By the way, I enjoy your music in the back round, Cold Play are my favourite band currently!

Manda said...

Cool cool...I was actually at a Chris Tomlin concert where Louie Giglio talked about this. It was very awesome! Thanks for sharing. Hope you guys have a great Easter!

Lindsay said...

AWESOME!!!!

Miller said...

Thanks Keith. I really found this bit of info amazing!

As for Coldplay, they are not my favourite band, but they do have a couple of great songs out at the moment.

Miller said...

Thanks Manda, it must of been amazing hearing about this as part of an audience... so lucky!

Hope you all have a great Easter, and I'm sure Elijah will enjoy it a whole lot more this year!

Miller said...

Thanks Love! It really is something really awesome!

Miller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I like that!

Miller said...

Thanks Ninnles, I thought you had forgotten how to log in or something.

Glad you liked it!

Simeon K said...

Actually, the picture on the right is a picture taken by the Hubble Space Telescope of the Whirlpool Galaxy's "core". In it is actually a Black hole, and yes, I do believe in God, and I believe that He created this.

May God bless you! :)