Sunday, July 13, 2008

Back to work we go...

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work we go... and you know the rest, and I'm not so cheery about it.

The holiday has past and it's time for us to go back to work. 3 weeks has really flown by. I have watched Adam grow up so much, he is now more responsive and showing us more and more of his personality. Devon has also grown up and each and every day his vocabulary increases, not that it needs to. Kyle has been such a help entertaining devon when Lindsay and I are at our wits end.

We spent some time with my brother and sister in-law in the Cape and had a wonderful time. We managed to get down to the beach, do some site seeing, experience some awesome sunsets and best of all my Broer and Sister got to spend some quality time with the newest member of our family, Adam.

Thanks for a wonderful holiday!!!! It was great to spend some quality time with you again.

1 comment: