Thursday, July 3, 2008

Predictions


So the Tri Nations title is up for grabs again starting this weekend. I don't know as much as I should or would like to but hey that does not stop you from having an opinion or enjoying the event. I am lucky to have a Father and Brother-in-law who knows a lot and sort of helps me through.(Or at least he lets me think I know something - Thanks Guys!) Well, I'll put down my predictions each week for each game and see how it goes. For me it is time for the Bokke to stand up as the World Champions they can be and win the Tri Nations this year. However, touring down under and across the waters has never been our strong point. But with McCaw out this week who knows. If can control the breakdowns and be strong in the scrums we will have a mighty good chance of taking the all important first step and gain some momentum and respect.
GO BOKKE!!!!, you have my backing.

2 comments:

The Running Golfer said...

Bru, the fact that you support Spurs shows that you have no clue..... HA HA HA!!! Just kidding!

You know you stuff, for sure.

Miller said...

Thanks Bru for your confidence!!!