Sunday, July 13, 2008

Prediction results

Well a better week this week, not so many mistakes. 3out of 5.

Tri Nations : So I predicted the All Blacks to go on and beat us, and I had history on my side. If you read the prediction you would of seen the happy face at the end. That's because my blood is still ultimately GREEN. So when the Boks came away with an emphatic win, I was not too sad to get this one wrong. Result - WRONG

Currie Cup.

Sharks beat the Valke. As planned, not to much could go wrong here. A pretty safe bet. Result - RIGHT.
Lions beat the Cavaliers. Once again a pretty safe bet. You would not have said so after the first half, but all was good in the end. Result - RIGHT
Griquas beat WP. So this is the other one that got away from me. I was sure that this reult was going to be reversed. I know of one person in particular that is not going to be happy about this one. Result - WRONG
Bulls beat the Cheetahs. A tough one to call, but the Bulls at home is always going to be hard hard nut to crack. Result - RIGHT

All in all, a good weekend. Till next week. Look out for this weeks predictions coming soon!





No comments: