Sunday, October 19, 2008

How lucky we are.

We so often take for granted how lucky we are from day to day.

My family and I have probably the best parents the world has to offer. I married my wife just over 6 years ago, after dating for about 18 months. I had no idea how lucky I was at the time. My son and I were immediately accepted as part of their family, without judgement or questioning.

As time has gone on, the bonds that have been formed and the relationships that have been forged have grown stronger and stronger.

Whenever I seek advise or help is needed, I know that we need not look far or wide as Mom and Dad are there. Thank you for all the help and advise that you have given us as we try to make a life for our kids, your grandchildren, whom you love so much. We may not always seem grateful at the time or you may feel like we take everything for granted, but be assured that that is not the case. Sometimes we just don't know how to say thank you enough. Those two simple words just don't seem to be enough!

Mom and Dad - THANK YOU!