Saturday, October 25, 2008

The night before...

So it is about 11pm. The night before my soon to be 4 year olds birthday party. The excitement that has been running around the house has been undescribible.

As I am typing away, the rain seems to be falling with no sign of letting up or stopping. It has been raining since about 5pm. The garden sure needs the rain but on the day that my son has his birthday party?????

According to the weather report, we seem to in for a little luck - Clearish skies with no rain. This all bodes well if you believe the weather report. How do you explain to a 4 year old that his party has to be cancelled due to the weather that is out of your control??? I'm yet to figure this one out, and hope I never need to.

I hope when i open my eyes tomorrow morning that all I see is blue sky!

No comments: