Sunday, October 19, 2008

Spurs?????????????

I've just finished one of the most painful experiences a fan has to endure. Spurs vs Stoke City. It wasn't pretty if you are a Spurs fan, as I am. ( I don't know if I should be openingly admitting that). The game ended with Spurs playing with 9 players an injured goalkeeper and 2 goals to 1 down.
I have a friend that supports Leeds FC, which could possibly be worse than supporting Spurs, and Leeds were relegated from the Premier League a few seasons ago. The poor fellow had to endure endless ragging from his mates. For the first time I can honestly relate to how he must have felt. Spurs are going the same way.

I have no clue as to what the problem is. We have a star studded side, but they are just not playing football at the moment. They are not playing anything but the fool. As for our manager.... I don't think anyone knows what he wants from his team, not even his team, as he don't speaka da Engleesh, in an English League. Some say not to get rid of him. I say spend the 15 Million pounds and send him on his way... we can't do any worse!

So until the tables turn, I'll take the flack and hope and pray that Ramos takes an English course fast!

5 comments:

Keith said...

Mark, I know how you must be feeling. I was sitting amoung the Spurs fans at White Hart Lane when Hull City beat them 2 weeks ago. The fans we not impressed to say the least. It was quite amazing to see how the stadium just emptied in the last quater as fans were so upset.

I agree there manager needs to be sent packing.

Miller said...

Thanks Keith for the comment. I still would have given my....eyeteeth to have been in your shoes. Did you enjoy the trip?

The Running Golfer said...

Mighty mighty Stoke....

The Running Golfer said...

On second thought, I hate seeing you like this. To lift your mood I have decided to send you a link of a club a bit higher on the league table. Join them, it`ll be less painful...

http://www.stokecityfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Welcome

Miller said...

Thanks Broer, always knew I couldd count on you. How come it took you so long to comment?