Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Time flies

Time flies for sure. I haven't been able to access the net for the last couple of days, so that is why no updates have been made on my blog. But hey, hopefully I'm back in action. It's funny how attached you can get to the www, and how much you miss not being able to keep up with the goings on, on sites you regularly visit. I'll be catching up on all of those and looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll get some time now to share a little about the holiday I had recently.

Adam is getting really cute. He now has a walker that he loves. He manages to scuttle along the length of our kitchen and very rarely moves backwards. He is still the one tooth wonder, and hasn't got anymore teeth yet, but I fear that they are not too far away and that means the sleepless nights as well!

Devon is as Devon always is! Full of beans and never stops talking. He seems to be getting so big all of a sudden. His vocab, which has never been lacking, just seems to be on an upward climb at break neck speed. His swimming is coming along. A birthday is around the corner and he is soooooooooooo excited about his party. He has obtained a few new pets if you can call them that. We or he has silkworms..... what fun!

Kyle is doing well at school with a much improved 3rd term report card. He is really enjoying his sport at the moment which is a good thing. Cricket season has come to an end, and so it was time to take on something new. I'm not to sure if he has been watching the Madrid Masters or not where all the ball girls are models, but he has decided to take up Tennis. I think I need to investigate who else plays tennis. He too has a birthday coming up, but no sign of jumping up and down about it like Devon. Teenagers will be teenagers!

My wife is really working hard at the moment both at work and at home. Planning a four year olds party is not a five minute affair.

All is good in the household at the moment, I wish it would rain though. The garden is starting to wilt and wither away.

That's all I have time for now, but I'll post a little more soon... come back and visit again.

2 comments:

The Running Golfer said...

Nice to have you back bru!

Miller said...

Good to be back!!!!

I must just remember how to use it all again.