Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Blockers...

I seem to have a serious case of the blockers lately. Let me explain....

I sit down in front of the PC and open up my blog, all is good. I notice that I haven't posted in a while or quite as often as I would like, but work has been really busy. So I open up a new post and......................................sit. Nothing happens, nothing is forthcoming.
Sometimes I get as far as getting a topic, and then start to post and halfway through I delete everything because I then think it is stupid. I Know that this is my space to have my own say, but that doesn't seem to help. Has anyone ever felt like this? How have you overcome this block.

So I leave the blogging for a while and decide that I need to go for a run. Sometimes, I'm just to lazy to get changed, sometimes something else comes up instead, and sometimes I just feel too tired. Sometimes there is not enough time and sometimes I make excuses not to go. I feel the need and I do have the desire to get out there and enjoy the fresh air and try and get back into the fitness groove - but hey it is just not happening!!!! I need help people. I even have a block about getting fit. Something I love!

So if you have any suggestions please comment and help out - Unlock the case of the dreaded BLOCKERS.

3 comments:

The Running Golfer said...

I know what you mean bru, been there a few times!

Good luck, I know it won`t last.

Keith said...

You not alone- I am also having a similar problem. Let me know if you find the solution.

Cheers

Miller said...

Thanks for the solutions guys....

Keith I'll let you know if I find the cure. Hold on i'm watching a Spurs/ Liverpool game and Spurs are 4-2 up with 15min to play, I suddenly have tinglings of inspiration running through my veins!