Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama Day....


I might be guilty of posting about the talking point of the century, but I really feel that this is a defining moment in world politics. Barack Obama winning the US elections has an impact on each and every other country in the world, in some way.

He proved this morning that he has what it takes to succeed. He crushed McCain at the poles. This is the most interesting and exciting election I can remember.

I have no doubt that he will not fulfill very promise that he has made in his campaign, but show me a president who has. He seems to be a people's person and has a different refreshing approach to politics.

Congrats to the US for a successful election, not that any of my above comments count for anything . Come on SA it is our turn in 2009 to step up and make our opinions count!

1 comment: