Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's my birthday....

Today is my birthday. My sister in Law decided to use her blog of the day to send me a bithday wish, She really didn't have to do that just because we are family. She also had nice things to say about me... once again not necessary.

I tried to post a comment to say thank you, but the response was that comments had been blocked by the administrator. So to my Sister: Thank you so much for those kind words, and I am really looking forward to celebrating my birthday (and Yours and Fafs) with you next year. It seems like an age ago that we did that! It is going to be sooooo good having you back in Joburg.

Thank you once again!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Its a pleasure Mark!
Not sure what happened to the comments thing.

Miller said...

It was the strangest thing. But I'm glad you got my message anyway.