Saturday, November 22, 2008

One Special Lady

My wife is one special lady. For those of you that know her, you will know that she is always worrying about everyone else around her. Today she just wanted to make my day special. And that she did, from the moment she woke up till when she went to bed a couple of minutes ago. She always wants everything to be just perfect, especially if it is a special day or celebration.

Thank you for making my day special. I know I may not always say thank you out loud, but please know that I am thankful and greatful for all the finesse and finer details and effort that you put into making everything so special.

I really do have one special lady by my side on a daily basis.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Glad you had a good day Mark.You are very lucky!

Miller said...

I know. It turned out to be a good day.

Miller said...

Thanks Christine for the bday wish. Are you a regular visitor to my blog?