Thursday, November 20, 2008

Work, work and no play...

It has all been about work recently. I haven't had a chance to get blogging! I feel the lift of the blockers starting. Perhaps this weekend I can find five minutes to sit down and blog a little.
Hell I might even get out the running shoes and after dusting them off see if they remember what to do. I fear the shoes may remember more than I will. The last time I broke into a sweat from running was the 4th October. I received a number once again for next years Kruger Park run and i think I might try and brave Comrades again next year. I feel the motivation running through my veins already. I hope it spreads to my legs and feet!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Welcome back Mr Lacy, its about damn time!

The Running Golfer said...

Yeah, I`m with Hayley, welcome back bru.

Good luck with the running but then again you`ll probably start running and leave me trailing in the dust.

Miller said...

No chance of that Bru. I'm light years behind you in the running world. Hopefully I'm back for good! Thank goodness you never gave up on me and kept on checking up.

What is Family for?