Sunday, August 17, 2008

Adam's Special Day

Today was one of the most wonderful days in ones life. A proud moment for any parent who wants the best for their children. It was Adam's Baptism.

This is ADAM MARK LACY as he was introduced to the congregation at Northfield Methodist Church.







Here I am with my God Parents, Hayley and Francois. They flew up from Cape Town to spend my special day with me. Thank you!

The service was really special and we were so Blessed to have the Rev. Trevor Hudson baptise Adam.

Welcome into the family of God, Adam.
May God Bless and keep you!

3 comments:

The Running Golfer said...

What a great post and what a great weekend. Thanks my broer, we had an awesome time. Miss you guys already.

Hayley said...

Awesome post and an even better day!

Miller said...

It's important to share special moments with special people. Thanks you guys!