Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jumping for Joy

How spoilt are the kids? As we have birthdays coming up in house (Kyle and Devon), the kids have been given a trampoline as a combined gift, thanks to Granny and Grampa. The kids were not aware that today was installation day. At around 10am today the team arrived to put in the trampoline. The kids were both at school and oblivious to what was going on. By the time they arrived home, the trampoline was in and ready for its first test drive.

I was not home at the time, but I hear that there was much joy and excitement. I think for the next while a timer of sorts is needed to control whose turn it is to jump. The Olympics is on at the moment and Devon watched the Woman's Trampoline Final last night. All he wants Kyle to do are those turns and twists that he saw on TV. Not to mention jump HIGH.

I can see that the trampoline is going to be winner!

So while the kids jump away I'll be cleaning up the mountain of soil left behind by the installers.


2 comments:

Hayley said...

I can see Devon has aleady taken over :-) Lucky boys!

Miller said...

When is he not in control?