Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mountain Removal

Operation 'Mountain removal" is nearing the end. All I have left in my backyard is a hill. It's still a hell of a lot of sand but hey, nowhere near the flippin mountain I started with.

So after wheelbarrow after wheelbarrow of sand being carted around my yard I now have biceps pretty similar to the fellow in the pic.
Okay, maybe not so big but it feels like they have done enough work to look like that.


I got a chance to jump on the trampoline, hey what a way to work out. I was nackered after about five minutes of jumping. maybe it was about two minutes but it definitely felt like five. it must of been five! My heart was racing my legs felt like jelly and my abs, well lets just say they also had their years share of exercise in those FIVE minutes. If I continue to jump at this rate and workout like this maybe I can have some of these abs.

The only problem is I don't think I'll be able to get out of bed tomorrow morning. All this exercise and hard work tends to make one pretty stiff. This I don't mind, as the saying goes no pain, no gain! So the stiffness is not the problem . The problem is he flip'n back. My back feels like a back I have borrowed from a 90 year old with acute arthritis. If I do manage to get out of bed tomorrow, I'll proberly end up walking around like this fellow...

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Thanks Mark, you are right the injection worked like a bomb, feeling MUCH better!

Hayley said...

I have tagged you! Check out my blog!