Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tagged!!!!

So I'm not so techno savvy as the rest of my blogging family. I get this message on my blog to say I've been tagged- so I get ready to wrestle, WWF style. (Just kidding I'm not that bad!)

Tagged, what the .... So I contact the person that tagged me, Hayley, to find out a little more.
"Oh it's a fun thing..." she say's. I have no problem with this. I can do this. Basically all I need to do is share six things about Millers mind that nobody knows. A breeze! Then comes step two, tag six other people on my blog. HELL, I can't do that. I only know two other people that blog, and they are the two family members that read my blog, and besides, one has tagged me. I can't really go and tag her back! So I'm in a bit of a blogging bind.

I'll give it some thought though and I will share six things about Miller that you don't know.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

You make me laugh! Wrestling...only a guys would think liek that!

Miller said...

At least you laughed and responded, thanks