Sunday, August 31, 2008

Spring Hat Time...

Devon is 3, going on 30, and tommorrow is Spring Hat day at school for him. Every year we need to make a spring hat for him to display and parade in his class. Last year was the first time we had to take part... and we managed to be the best! We got the prize for the best spring hat. So in a way the pressure is on this year.

So we set off for the shops yesterday in search of ideas and materials to make "The Hat". I think this years effort is pretty good, but not a winning one. So off he'll go to school tomorrow and proudly display his hat with the rest of his mates, and we'll be wondering, with the rest of the parents, how we have faired this year.




10 comments:

Hayley said...

Well i think its a winner!!!! And it not "huge" he-he
Thanks for these Mark!

The Running Golfer said...

If he`s not the winner I`ll send in the gestapo to sort the teacher out....

Miller said...

Thanks for that vote of confidence. You do not need to be nice just coz you are family.

Hayley said...

"said in a GODFATHER accent": I'll make him an offer he cant refuse!


LMAO
Okay, just pick your self up off floor from laughing. I am just do freakin funny!!!!!!!

The Running Golfer said...

Especially since she did the accent while typing....

HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

The Running Golfer said...

Ok, she just said "Say hello to my little friend"... I`m scared....

Miller said...

Don't be scared Broer. Ok be scared coz help won't come rushing over in that weather you having?
I can imagine the accent while typing. I think the two of you need to go and run aroound outside, even if it's for 30sec, as I fear you both have cabin fever.
If you can just last till the morning as work will save you.

Hayley said...

LOL! I think you're right cabin fever has set in!

The Running Golfer said...

It`s too late, I saw the "little friend".... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miller said...

Cabin Fever for sure!Sorry your friend is 'little' Faf